Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Chinese New Year Party on Saturday, Feb 24



Click on image to enlarge

Dear Intercultural Networkers,

If you have friends you would like to expose to the Gospel message to, using the Chinese New Year festivities as a reason to invite them to a party, this is where you want to be on Saturday, 24 February. But register very soon as seating is limited. You can register by paying by credit card or cheque. Please call Grace Cheng at 604-514-2145 or email her grace.cheng@crusade.org

Thank you!

IN Blogmaster

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear friends in Canada....
I will for sure visit this blog,I enjoyed reading about what you are doing,it is amazing to see how God is working among and through you.I work alot now among the youth doing various course with them on (relationships,purity,on the various people in the Bible),and also teaching NLD to a group in Norway,as they all live far away from each other,we meet every 2 months for 3 days,and study the various parts with each other,and I give them LOTS of homework:)
I do indeed miss you,was talking to Niusha yesterday,and she was saying elham come to Canada...
this is a long comment:)
my love goes to all my sisters and brothers in the LOrd. I love you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home